Allergy screen - Food profile
The common allergens found in the food.
Profile details: Total IgE with individual IgE allergens for Codfish, Cows Milk, Egg White, Egg Yolk, Kiwi, Peanut, Sesame, Soya
Who is this test for?
- If you suspect that you may have a food allergy.
- Food allergies or food intolerances affect nearly everyone at some point in their life. People often have an unpleasant reaction to food they ate and wonder if they have a food allergy.
How the test works?
- This test measures the number of IgE antibodies in your blood that have been produced by your immune system in response to a suspected allergen.
What is being measured?
- IgE Antibodies. Fasting is not required
- Finger prick blood sample
- 2working days after receipt of sample