Allergy screen - Mediterranean profile
The common allergens found in the Mediterranean.
Profile details: Total IgE with individual IgE allergens for A. alternata, Cat Epithelium and Dander, Cows Milk, Egg White, House Dust Mite, (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farinae), Olive, Peanut, Rye-grass, Timothy Grass
Who is this test for?
- If you suspect that you may have an allergy.
- Knowing what you're allergic to is key to managing your condition.
How the test works?
- This test measures the number of IgE antibodies in your blood that have been produced by your immune system in response to a suspected allergen.
What is being measured?
- IgE Antibodies. Fasting is not required
- Finger prick blood sample
- 2 working days after receipt of sample