Allergy screen - Middle East profile
The common allergens found in the Middle East.
Profile details: Total IgE with individual IgE allergens for Cod, Cows Milk, Egg White, Soya Bean, Peanut, Wheat, House Dust Mite, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus, Dermatophagoides farinae, Blatella germanica.
Who is this test for?
- If you suspect that you may have an allergy.
- Food allergies or food intolerances affect nearly everyone at some point in their life. People often have an unpleasant reaction to food they ate and wonder if they have a food allergy.
How the test works?
- This test measures the number of IgE antibodies in your blood that have been produced by your immune system in response to a suspected allergen.
What is being measured?
- IgE Antibodies. Fasting is not required
- Finger prick blood sample
- 2 working days after receipt of sample